Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Genetically Modified Foods?!!


My research paper is on genetically modified foods, I decided to focus more of the chemistry and/or DNA compared to non GM foods. Of course, explain the negative and positive affects this causes to body’s function. I am still contemplating on whether to incorporate the views of different companies about these foods, since this is a research paper. I open to any suggestions; hopefully, I will have this figured before the end of the week.


In the past six weeks by mother become ill and had to stay in the hospital for awhile. She is my heart; my school definitely was put on the back burner. I am glad to say she is doing much better thanks to the excellent medical staff. Much talk to her about my research brought her interest in understanding GM foods. GM food is current topic that affects any individual that consumes foods, some unknowingly. I hope to awaken readers mind with the interesting information found. Maybe, somebody will be inspired to do research on their own about GM foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers