Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Beautiful World of Writing

To write any type of paper in an allotted time frame seems to take me longer to develop and/or complete ideas. I try to let the writing process be nice, slow and not rushed. Rushed writing doesn’t bring out my better writing skills. I love visuals, usually any information I jot down has to be bulleted, in a bubble or highlighted. From trial and error, I realized that writing better requires me to talk out loud to myself and then write the sentence. I guess this is a useful way for me to process the information.


My academic challenges are going to arise in any type of problem that is math related. Math has been my number one struggle for many years. I enjoy Kaplan’s approach to teaching mathematics better previous college I had attended. School has opened my eyes to my lack of time management. I hope to better at time management before the end of this term.

1 comment:

  1. Well actually, Jennifer, 9 weeks is not so rushed if you do not procrastinate. I thought I already responded to your blog, but I do not see it. Now, I have to go back and look.

    ReplyDelete

Followers